Thursday 18 January 2024

Thursday, 18-01-24

Good morning, everyone.
SInce the Christmas cruise, I have not been great at getting back on intermittent fasting/restricted eating/whatever you call it.
So this coming week, my one aim is to get this pattern back into my life - starting today.

Yesterday's meal photos:

The yogurt is pink because of being mixed with thawing raspberries and blackberries.
I ate the curry leftovers first because they were leftovers and then found I had very little room for the soup.  So I'll have that today and there's two portions in the freezer for next week.
This might look a right plateful but the middle of the plate is quite small and I do try not to 'extend' onto the wide rim.  It was a good meal though, the potato topped pie was delicious and I am very glad there's the other half for this evening.  Ditto vegetables because I cooked for two meals.  So this evening's meal will look remarkably similar!


Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit
Just fruit because it's a busy morning
SW:  syn free

L:   tomato soup with toast for dunking; fruit
This is what I didn't have yesterday.  Made with soup base mix, extra onion and carrot, a bit of leftover red pepper, a can of chopped tomatoes, some stock powder, tomato puree, seasonings to taste and water to slacken because it came out very thick, all blended smooth.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the bread


D:   leftovers of yesterday's turkey, bacon and mushroom pie, assorted veg; fruit  
. . . and I'm really looking forward to it.
That's the last of the turkey for now (I have the drum for another time) and, my goodness, what great value.  It's pretty much been my protein this week in various disguises and cost just £3.00.  Fantastic.
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As for cheese, two syns for philly light and one for some thickening granules

Exercise:  a pre record SET class

Summary: 
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment