Monday 22 January 2024

Monday, 22-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Just what the photos says and very refreshing.
I enjoyed this very much indeed.  So very delicious!
I changed my plans and used the bread and cheese with some chutney to make a toastie.  AFters was some fruit.


Today's meal plans:

B: porridge, fruit and yogurt
I haven't had this for ages.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for 120mls milk and one healthy extra B for 40g oats

L:  macaroni cheese, side salad; fruit
Made using the cheese sauce recipe I posted yesterday.  I'll make a cauliflower and broccoli cheese at the same time for reheating tomorrow.
In comments, Button mentioned a sauce flour mix you can get from Sainsbury's.  I'll look out for that next time I shop there - thanks very much.
SW:  four syns, one and a half healthy extra As

D:  fish, chips, salad; fruit
Not battered fish, salmon cooked with some sweet chilli sauce.  And, yes, chips two days running.  Living dangerously!
SW:  one syn for 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce

Exercise:  Circuits class today

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five syns

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog and am delighted as just joined SW last night. Impressive amount of excercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, shows anon, it’s Sarah x

    ReplyDelete