Wednesday 31 January 2024

Wednesday, 31-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

A not-full English is just perfect after an aerobics class.

A bit later, I had an orange.
So good, this cheese, bacon and baked bean quesadilla.  I enjoyed it very much indeed.

Sadly, the evening went to pot and was rather a disaster so off we set again today!!


Today's meal plans:

B: scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Yum!
SW:  syn free

L:  cheesy tuna bagel, side salad; fruit
I did a recipe for cheesy tuna toast, here, and will just adapt it a bit.  I might do a finger salad rather than a choppy one so carrot, cucumber, pepper, whole lettuce leaves and some beetroot for a bit of zing (maybe not fingers for the beetroot though  😊 
SW:  one healthy extra A and one healthy extra B 

D:  turkey and vegetable curry, maybe rice or maybe noodles, side salad; fruit
This is a bit of an experiment in that I want to try something someone on our SW Facebook page said worked well.  She made up some Mayflower curry sauce and added some peanut butter to it for a satay sort of vibe.
I have peanut butter powder so that should work well.  I know it will be pretty ultra processed but she said it was really nice so - I'll give it a go.  I have turkey steak and assorted vegetables as well.
SW:  20g curry sauce powder is four syns and the peanut butter powder is one and a half syns for a level tbsp

Exercise:  personal training

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment