Sunday 21 January 2024

Sunday, 21-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast omelette - I found some mushrooms in the freezer so it was bacon and mushroom omelette and very nice too.
After this lunch, I had a small plum and two easy peelers.

Late afternoon, I used one and a half syns for some mixed seeds to nibble.
Why has it taken me so long to make my own lasagne?  This was delicious, I made three portions (two are in the freezer now) and each portion was one healthy extra A and three syns.  Obviously, the sheet lasagne and the red sauce were speed/free/protein.

Dessert was an orange - they are so sweet and juicy at the moment, aren't they?

I've written out the cheese sauce recipe as a separate post and there's a link on the relevant page (see tabs at the top)

Today's meal plans:

B: fruit salad and yogurt
I have a nice selection of fruit to choose from at the moment.
SW: two syns for the yogurt as it's not 0%

L:  gammon, egg and chips, veg; fruit
I wasn't sure what I had in so I did a freezer rummage and dug out some thick bacon, part of a pack of cooking bacon that was great quality.  I cut off the fat, froze the good slices and chopped the smaller bits into little chunks for casseroles, etc.  I'm having one of the good slices.
As for veg, it will probably be some tomatoes and maybe some peas.
SW:  this should be SW free

D:  cheesy scrambled eggs on toast; fruit
Lovely comfort food.  It was going to beans but I seem to be right out of baked beans.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and one B for bread.

Exercise:  a Snippets tone session and whatever else I do.

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two syns

No comments:

Post a Comment