Friday 26 January 2024

Friday, 26-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Mixed fruit with coffee flavoured yogurt (using a few drops of coffee essence.

I was sure I took photos of lunch but there wasn't anything on the camera so obviously not.  It was very nice - leftovers of pasta bake with a nice, big salad.

I gad some fruit through the afternoon and a nibbl;e of cheese that took my healthy extras up to two and added three more syns.
Another portion of the home made lasagne with salad for dinner followed by an orange.

Another syn spent on some salad cream.

Today's meal plans:

B: beans on toast
It's a blowy day today and beans just feels 'right'.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice of toast

L:  all day breakfast
All day breakfasts are surprisingly SW friendly.  Bacon, egg, sausage, 'fried' bread, beans, tomato and mushroom.  I'll have beans left over from breakfast anyway.
SW:  half a healthy extra B and up to three syns for the sausage, depending on what comes to hand when I rootle in the freezer

D:  Out for a meal.  I've looked the menu up online and it's very general so I'll just have to see what's actually on offer when I get there.

Exercise:  a walk and something online

Summary: 
No idea because of the meal out.

2 comments:

  1. I love beans and toast. I had it yesterday for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comfort food, isn't it. I ended up not having it but it's definitely on the list for the coming week. xx

      Delete