Tuesday 9 January 2024

Tuesday, 09-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

I'd already had an apple before circuits and I had this afterwards.
The chicken and apple sandwich was lovely and 25g Philly light was perfect as a spread i9nstead of butter/etc.

I had a couple of easy peelers afterwards.
The potato topped pot pie was delicious with chicken and mushroom in a gravy underneath.  One tsp thickening granules was enough and I've written that on the lid of the container now!

I softened half a small online, finely slices, added two smallish sliced mushrooms and some cooked chicken, added stock from the slow cooker stock that had been bubbling away plus a bit of chicken stock powder, garlic granules and Just Spices chicken seasoning, let it simmer briefly before adding one level tsp thickening granules and stirring it well while it all thickened.  Oh, and I added some black pepper and a small pinch of salt too as I didn't season the stock too.
I made the potato earl;ier - cooked some cubed Maris Pipers in the microwave before mashing them with 45g Seriously Lighter cheese spread and some seasoning.


I had an easy peeler and an apple for afters.  Lovely.
Today's meal plans:

B:  avocado toast, egg tomatoes and mushrooms
I'll use a slice of the rye and spelt bread and, as it's a small slice, 20g frozen avo chunks
SW:  half a healthy extra B and one and a half syns

L:  chicken curry noodles; fruit
This recipe is from the latest SW recipe book, Air Fryers and Friends and it is ion the microwave section, p 130.  I heard it was really good so am giving it a try.
SW:  syn free

D:  chicken and bacon potato croquettes, vegetables, gravy; fruit
I have cheesy mash left over from yesterday plus the chicken, hence this meal.  I'll make up some instant gravy too.
SW:  one healthy extra A, half a B (breadcrumbs and two syns for gravy)

Exercise:  Groove class and we are walking there and back

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment