Wednesday 17 January 2024

Wednesday, 17-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

I burnt the bacon and broke the egg yolk but, all the same, this was delicious!  Filling too.  I chose a sausage rather than a chipolata so that was one more syn.
Favourite lunch - I was still a bit full from breakfast so didn't make the salad.  No speed but not to worry.

Later on, I had an apple and two mini plums.
The Mayflower curry sauce is not really 'authentic' - whatever that actually means - but it is a good imitation of a Chinese curry sauce and, made with fresh turkey stock and with onion, pepper, mushroom, corn and turkey added, made a very tasty dinner.
There's a small portion left so that's today's lunch sorted out.

Afters was an orange.

Today's meal plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
Using the usual recipe and fruit from the freezer.
It is going to be a bit late, I think, as I have to go into town first thing so it might morph into just some fruit.  I'll see how the morning goes.
SW:  two syns for yogurt as it isn't the 0% kind and half a healthy extra B

L:  Leftover turkey curry and rice and I plan to make a simple tomato soup too.  What I don't have will freeze nicely for another time.  Then fruit.
SW:  the soup is speed/free and the curry is two syns for half of the sauce

D:  turkey and bacon cheesy potato topped pie, vegetables; fruit
The base will be onion, mushroom, bacon and turkey, the sauce will be turkey stock with some Philly light melted in and the topping mash with grated cheddar stirred in, all browned off in Nellie!
SW:  up to two healthy extra As for cheese, two syns for 30g philly light

Exercise:  personal training

Summary: 
up to two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
six syns

No comments:

Post a Comment