Wednesday 24 January 2024

Wednesday, 24-01-24

Good morning, everyone.
I can no longer ignore the Just Spices mixes as they are now in Nutracheck and I can convert to syns using the 20 calories = one syn thing.
Shame!!!   😐😒😞

Yesterday's meal photos:

Porridge is perfect for wet mornings.
This ended up as broccoli, sprout and cauliflower cheese - and it was lovely!

I steamed all the veg at lunch time so reheated them by spray roasting.  They look a bit burnt but they weren't, they were delicious, as was the creamy pasta.

Afters was an apple and an orange.

A much better day, thank goodness

There's a small portion of the pasta left over.  It will be OK for a day in the fridge (and, probably, improve in flavour) so that's tomorrow's lunch sorted out



Today's meal plans:

B: avo bagel, smoked salmon, serrano ham, tomatoes
Last time I couldn't choose so this time I'm having both because why not?  
SW:  one healthy extra B, two and a half syns for up to 39g chopped and frozen avocado.  The avo seasoning is too low to count

L:  tomato, chicken and bean soup; fruit
I'm using one of the frozen portions of tomato soup and chunking it up with some veg, some chicken and some mixed beans.
You used to be able to get packs of frozen mixed beans but I haven't seen them around for ages.  A shame, it is so useful to be able to grab just a handful when needed.
SW:  should be syn free

D:  chilli con carne, rice, veg; fruit
I have a portion of basic bolognaise in the freezer and it's a good way to use up the rest of the mixed beans.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the grated cheese I plan to have on top.

Exercise:  personal training

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment