Friday 12 January 2024

Friday, 12-01-24

Good morning, everyone.
SW group today.

My own, personal weigh in tells me I have lost 2 lbs so that's two stars on the little chart I have knocked up for motivation and encouragement.
Yesterday's meal photos:

I must stop over-cooking scrambled eggs!
For lunch, I couldn't decide between smoked salmon and Serrano ham so I hedged my bets!  Both were really good on avo bagel.
Yummy meatballs and I have some sauce left over.



Today's meal plans:

B:  bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, roasted sweet potatoes
They had roasted sweet potatoes on the cruise as part of the breakfast buffet and they were so nice with bacon, etc.
SW:  should be syn free

L:  cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup; salad; fruit
It's cold, I'm not sure soup is enough so I'm planning a nice, free/speed salad afterwards.
I have a broccoli stem and a cauliflower stem so I plan to use some frozen soup base mix (onion, carrot and celery), some chicken stock and both the stems and when that's cooked and blended down, melt in some seriously lighter cheese spread for that cheesiness.  Also I will blow three syns on some home made croutons - because why not?
SW:  one healthy extra A for 55g (I checked) of Seriously Lighter cheese spread, three syns for croutons (because I'm having my B this evening)

D:  cheese and bacon burger, salad, chips
A sort of Friday fakeaway.  I'll use the burger I made yesterday with a bacon medallion, some grated cheese, some chutney, some sliced cornichons, some salad stuff and a wholemeal bun.  And a skewer thing to hold it all together!!!
Chips will be air fried the SW way.  
SW:  one healthy As for cheese, one and a half syns for chutney, one syn for some mixed seeds over the salad and one for some superlight mayo.  I think that's it.

Exercise:  a walk

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment