Thursday 11 January 2024

Thursday, 11-01-24

Good morning, everyone.
It's all going well after a few early blips.  I won't be weighing until 26th but I am checking on my home scales and it's looking OK.
The main reason is a financial one.  I don't HAVE to weigh until half way through February (it's every eight weeks to retain SW membership) and I know that if I weigh now, I will have a week of grace and then have to pay the following week if not back in target range (which I wouldn't be).  By the 26th, plus that extra week, I should be there or close to it.
I'm trying to be more frugal/economical this month and, as we say, every little helps!

(I have gone through this strategy with Jen, my consultant and she OK-ed it)

Yesterday's meal photos:

I decided what I really wanted for breakfast was fresh fruit, not chopped into a fruit salad, just fresh.  It was lovely!
Just about my favourite thing in the world is a cheese toastie and to go with it my other most favourite thing is a lovely colourful, fresh, crunchy salad.  This was such an amazing lunch!
I didn't have any mixed seeds for breakfast so I had them on the salad instead.

When I made the chicken balti, it made so much I decided to forego the rice - just didn't need it.

Dessert was a pear and an apple.

Yummy day's eating.

Today's meal plans:

B:  I'm not sure whether I prefer some scrambled egg with tomatoes and mushrooms or fruit and seeds with yogurt.  Both are free, both have protein . . . decisions, decisions
SW:  one syn for one level tsp mixed seeds (if I have that)

L:  avocado and something bagel, side salad; fruit
It might be bacon, Serrano ham or smoked salmon - I have yet to decide.
SW:  two and a half syns for between 35-39g frozen avo chunks (it's hard to get a totally exact amount), one healthy extra B for the bagel

D:  meatballs in tomato and vegetable sauce, cheesy mash; fruit
I'll make the meatballs the usual way, with 100g pork or beef mince, some softened chopped onion, one rosemary and red onion sausage (from Aldi), 15g grated cheddar and whatever herbs/spices/spice mixes come to hand.  This make enough for meatballs and a burger - not huge portions but perfect for me!
I have chopped tomato left over from yesterday's curry so that's good and I'll load up the sauce with other vegetables.
I was planning to have some roasted veg as well but I've decided that won't be necessary.
SW:  two healthy extra As (I love very cheesy mash!) and the rest should be free/speed.

Exercise:  SET class online

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment