Wednesday 10 January 2024

Wednesday, 10-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Avocado on that rye and spelt bread is absolutely gorgeous.  I really enjoyed this breakfast.
(you can see how small the slices are though)

Now - this was from the Ary Fryer and Friends book from Slimming World.  It's in the microwave section, page 130 and it was absolutely gorgeous.  I made it straight apart from halving it to serve one and I used some watercress as a garnish because I didn't have any spring onion.

Definitely, for absolute sure, I'm making this again.  It might be nice with baby corn and mange tout instead of canned corn and frozen peas.

I had some fruit later in the afternoon.
A tasty way to use up leftover mash - cheesy chicken and bacon potato croquettes.  I enjoyed this dinner very, very much indeed.  No dessert - I was full up.  



Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit, seeds and yogurt
SW:  one syn for a level tsp mixed seeds

L:  cheesy chicken and chutney toastie, side salad; Fruit
As per usual. . . totally yummy!  Also, using up the very last of the roast chicken from the weekend - apart from the stock.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns

D:  chicken and sweet potato curry, basmati rice; fruit
I was planning to use the last of the roast chicken but it's all gone so freezer chicken it is!
I'll use some of the chicken stock though and I have some JD seasonings curry mix (I think it's balti) so will use that.
SW:  maybe two syns for one tsp oil.


Exercise:  personal training

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment