Saturday 27 January 2024

Saturday, 27-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:
I took just one photo yesterday and changed my plans.  On thinking about it, I decided baked beans weren't the most sensible thing to have before an evening out - for more than one reason -  so, after Slimming World, I popped into Morrisons and came out with some nice fruit.
I don't usually buy packs of pre-prepared fruit as  I think them shockingly expensive.  However, there were a couple of pack reduced so I grabbed them and had one for a late breakfast - very nice it was too.

I had a bit more fruit during the day and in the evening, out with friends, I had a small plate haddock and chips which was delicious and a sundae.  That was a mistake.  I had in mind something the size of the sundaes on board ship over Christmas that were very 'sensible' but this was HUGE.  Nice though - I ate the lot!  :-)

Today's meal plans:

B: porridge with the second pack of melon and grapes on the side plus some yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra A for milk and one healthy extra B for the oats plus one syn for 4g Just Spices oatmeal spice

L:  cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup; fruit
From the freezer, this is the other portion of the soup I made a couple of weeks ago using bits that might otherwise have been recycled, either through the council or in the compost bin.
I have some more now so might make more of the same this weekend.
Anyway, I will stir in half an As-worth of cheese spread, probably Seriously Lighter as it melts well.
SW:  half a healthy extra A

D:  cottage pie and vegetables.
I plan to use the portion of mild chilli I made the other day for the underneath and cheesy mash on top.  Should be tasty with plenty of veg on the side.
SW:  one healthy extra A for grated cheese, possibly one syn for some added mixed seeds in the mice mixture and up to six syns for more cheese

Exercise:  A pre-record from Lindsey

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns - maybe up to six more if I have more cheese in my mash topping

No comments:

Post a Comment