Friday 19 January 2024

Friday, 19-01-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

I was in a hurry so had a snatched fruit breakfast before going out.  Usually it is fine but it set up a hungry day this time.

When I got home from town, I was both cold and hungry - not a great combination.  Didn't fancy the soup so MUST have that today.

First, I had wholemeal bread spread with Philly Light for two and a half syns and topped with smoked salmon and it was lovely.  It would have been fine if I had stopped there but I didn't, I toasted two more slices (six syns) and had some Marmite on top and that was lovely.

Oh, well . . .
No cooking here - it was all re-heats from the previous day and it was just as delicious, really tasty.

But I also had extra cheese to nibble which definitely took me over the 15 syns.  Argh!

Today's meal plans:

B:  egg on veg
I'm not sure what this is called - I don't thing shakshuka quite covers it.  Basically, I fancy air frying some veg and having a fried or poached egg and some crisped up Serrano ham on top.
Veg will be sweet potato chunks, pepper, mushroom and tomato.
SW:  should be syn free

L:  tomato soup, marmite on toast; fruit
I must have the soup and the toast was so very delicious yesterday . . .
SW:  one healthy extra B

D:  spaghetti or pasta bolognaise; fruit
I always add loads of veg to my bolognaise sauce so that's OK.  I think I will make extra sauce because I really fancy a lasagne tomorrow and home made is the best for syns and taste.
I might make it 'creamy' by stirring in some Philly light
SW:  the basic bolognaise should be syn free with two and a half syns for Philly if I add it and one healthy extra A for cheese on top.

Exercise:  a walk, housework

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment