Friday 5 July 2024

Friday evening, 05-07-24

Evening, everyone!

What I ate today:

Lovely lemon and strawberry pancakes for breakfast.
Half a healthy extra B and one syn for oil to brush on the pan.

I got the recipe for the bistro style mushroom penne from a SWK booklet and it was delish.  I wish I could still get 2% Greek yogurt - that would have made a lovely sauce but the 0% was fine.
Syn free.

Absolutely gorgeous and really straightforward.
Make your air fryer chips (I used real oil!) with a pinch of smoked paprika and seasonings, add chopped bacon in the last five minutes, tip into a dish, sprinkle over grated mozzarella and pop back in the air fryer for five minutes.  Serve with chopped jalapenos and spring onion sprinkled over and a salad on the side.
I usually enjoy my meals (mainly because I don't make things I don't think I will enjoy) but this was super-good.
Two easy peelers for dessert.
One healthy extra A and two syns

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
four syns
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit during walk

L:  Spanish chicken, side salad; fruit
From the freezer.

D:  char sui style pork tenderloin
(from the new PoN book)

Exercise:  Walk in the parks

No comments:

Post a Comment