Thursday 11 July 2024

Thursday evening, 11-07-24

Good evening, everyone!  Weigh day tomorrow and I am so hoping - but then I was last week and I gained half a pound so who knows, eh, who knows?

What I ate today:

Fruit for breakfast and very delicious it was too.  
Syn free

Yum - it went down very well.  More filling than it looks too.  I didn't have any dessert.
One healthy extra B

Cajun salmon chowder, the first of the new SWK meals.
As always, it made loads - the chowder part divided into three big portions and the salmon was a good size.  I was a bit disappointed because it should have had cavolo nero which I have never had before and they had to sub kale.  To be honest, I'm not too fond of those dark green leafy veg - spinach, kale - and I think if I made this again I might add other veg instead.  It was OK - I ate the lot - but . . .
The other thing was that it was marginally too spicy for salmon so it killed the salmon flavour and that's the feedback I'm going to give.  Perhaps the spice will have mellowed by tomorrow.  That tends to happen, I find.
After finishing off this bowlful, I had no room for anything else so that was my food for the day.
Syn free.

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
no syns.
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  salmon chowder second portion

D:  chicken biryani with minted raita; fruit
SWK box meal 2

Exercise:  probably a rest day, I'll see how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment