Monday 22 July 2024

Monday evening, 22-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Yummy fruit for breakfast.  Half a mango (from the SW hamper last Friday and it was lovely!), the last of the pineapple, some raspberries and a nectarine.
Syn free.
A lentil wrap pizza and a side salad.  It was so lovely and I've written what I did below.
It was filling so I saved the dessert fruit for later but never had it - these lentil wraps may be small but they sure are filling!
One healthy extra A.

Dinner - the other half of the creamy tarragon chicken and I had it with rice noodles this time.  Still nice but nicer with the roasted veg I had yesterday.
And that was that - a filling day's food.
Syn free

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
syn free



My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  mixed salad; fruit
I'm out for a meal in the evening and the idea is to keep things really low during the day so I can enjoy with a reasonably clear conscience.  So just a salad, nothing else.

D:  fish and chips and I will enjoy every mouthful until I am satisfied.

Exercise:   Groove class and the walk there and back.


Lentil wrap pizza:



Ingredients to make one.
one lentil wrap - recipe is at the top of this link and I am assuming it's already made (I keep some in the freezer)
15g grated cheddar and 20g grated mozzarella (to make one healthy extra A)
tomato puree
garlic granules, herbs - whatever you fancy adding
onion, mushroom and pepper, softened in spray oil
mini tomatoes, halved

Method:
Preheat oven to around 180C
Spray a pizza tray and put the lentil wrap on it.  Spread over some tomato puree and sprinkle over seasonings.
Scatter half the cheese over, then spread the softened veg over the cheese.  They add the rest of the cheese and pop the tomato halves on top.
Pop into the oven for around ten to fifteen minutes.
Enjoy!  I thought it was REALLY delicious, nicer than using a normal wrap.

I was thinking I could also turn this into a bake by rolling the wrap around the toppings, popping in a dish, spreading cheese over and baking to melt the cheese - like the cheesy bean bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment