Tuesday 30 July 2024

Tuesday evening, 30-07-24

Good evening, everyone!
Are you a scale hopper?
I have spells when I check every day, sometimes as a strategy and sometimes just because.
At the moment - no!  I'm doing my best, trying hard, enjoying my meals and if it works it works and if it doesn't, give it time.  A daily jump on the scales won't make any positive difference and, potentially might impact negatively.
So no scale hopping for me so close to getting back into my happy range.
What I ate today

Lovely bowl of fruit for breakfast - watermelon, pineapple and nectarine.
Syn free.
Banana and peanut butter pancakes with strawberries and yogurt.
I don't syn fruit just because it has been mashed, blended or cooked and I count wholemeal flour as a healthy extra B because it is pretty much the same in calories and fibre as things that are healthy extra Bs.
That's why I am not a very good Slimming World Girl and would make an awful SW consultant.

And this was so good!
Half a healthy extra B and one and a half syns.

A bit later on I had a nibble of cheese for one A.
A very simple sort of chicken, bacon and veg casserole type thingy and I had coleslaw to finish from yesterday so I did!
It was nice and I was absolutely stuffed afterwards.
No dessert - no room.
One syn for salad cream

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
two and a half syns


My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L: toasted bagel, avocado, scrambled egg. salad; fruit

D:  pasta bolognaise bake, salad; fruit

Exercise:  circuits class and personal training - although I will see how hot it gets . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment