Friday 19 July 2024

Friday evening, 19-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

Well, what a surprise.  A pound off.
The lady who was Slimmer of the Week didn't stay for the rest of the meeting so the next one down got the hamper.  You aren't in the running if:
it's your first weigh in after joining
you gained the previous week or
you weren't there last week
so she went down the list and I was next - which I was utterly gobsmacked about!
This is what I came home with.  Not a huge haul but I will use every single thing and I'm particularly pleased about the mango as I'm treating myself to more 'exotic' fruits at the moment.

So yes, lovely jubbly.

What I ate today
Breakfast was fruit salad with yogurt.  Strawberries, an apple and a few blackberries.  Really nice.
And I also had the hi-fi bar from the hamper.
Half a healthy extra B

For lunch, I had a very very over banana so I mashed that with an egg and 20g wholewheat SR flour to make a kind of banana pancake - several, in fact,  and had that with more fruit and yogurt.  Yes, I know - a lot of fruit today but it's that kind of day, isn't it.  Warm and sunny, perfect weather really.
Is it is Friday and 'eat the syns' day, I treated myself to a tbsp maple syrup which came to two syns so hardly lavish!
Given that it was fruit all the way and I was very satisfied, I didn't have dessert.

Half a healthy extra B and two syns.

I changed my mind about dinner because when I popped into Morrisons to get a few bits and bobs, the fillet steak on the meat counted looked really good so I got them to cut me an inch thick steak.  I made some mushroom sauce using two laughing cow blue cheese light triangles, some chips and some coleslaw to have with it and enjoyed every mouthful.
I had some lower cal ice cream for dessert.

So - eight and a half syns for the ice cream, half a healthy extra A for the cheese, one syn for super-light coleslaw and three syns for some oil to air fry the chips in.  So good!

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
fourteen and a half syns - top of my syns allowance and pretty good for eat the syns Friday
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:   cheesy bean lentil pancake bake, salad; fruit
I know I'm having this a lot but I have baked beans to use up and I do like the lentil pancakes/wraps

D:  hunter's chicken, coleslaw; fruit

Exercise:  a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment