Wednesday 10 July 2024

Wednesday evening, 10-07-24

Good evening, everyone!
I have another SWK box being delivered tomorrow so it's ho! for new recipes again.  Nice

What I ate today:

Fruit salad and yogurt for breakfast.  I had three nectarines that were going manky so I used what I could of them plus some strawberries and an orange.  Very nice too.
Syn free.

I do love a toasted bagel with avocado!  This went down a treat.
One healthy extra B, two and a half syns for the avocado.

Later on, I had an apple.

Kebabs for dinner.  I thought the kofta that I used I had frozen raw but I didn't, I cooked it first so I just cut it into chunks and that worked fine with red pepper, mushroom and tomatoes, brushed over with a roasted red pepper sauce.
Two syns.
And that was it - it was surprisingly filling.

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns


My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit and yogurt

L: scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast, salad; fruit on toast; fruit

D:  salmon chowder
SWK meal box

Exercise:  still resting

No comments:

Post a Comment