Tuesday 16 July 2024

Tuesday evening, 16-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Fruit platter - I nearly forgot so all but one of the raspberries has disappeared.

Syn free
I can confirm that lentil wraps made with an egg are really delicious.
So two wraps, spread over with a bit of brown sauce, cheese and beans added and wrapper up.  On top I put some leftover red pepper sauce (freezer) and more grated cheese.
Really lovely!

One and a half healthy extra As and one syn.

Later on, I had some watermelon.
I totally forgot to photo my bowl of beg chow mein but this is what's left - another two portions and I only used half the noodles provided.
So that's tomorrow's dinner sorted and Thursday's too, because I'm out Thursday so having something quick will be great.  I'll probably add some chicken.

Syn free.

BUT - I was at a governors' meeting tonight and There Were Biscuits.
Oh dear!

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
No idea how many syns but they will be over.  Ho hum.

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L: bagel with avo and smoked salmon, side salad; fruit

D:  second portion of chow mein with chicken added; fruit

Exercise:  personal training

No comments:

Post a Comment