Tuesday 23 July 2024

Tuesday evening, 23-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

I had an apple before Groove for a bit more energy and then this afterwards - strawberries, raspberries, orange and the other half of the mango and very nice it was too.  
Syn free.

As I was eating light through the day, I made myself a salad for lunch.  Lettuce, cucumber, carrot, celery, pepper and tomatoes.
for some protein, I had 15g grated cheddar and one egg, made into an omelette, rolled and shredded.  The dressing was a bit of flavoured vinegar and you know what, not only was it a really tasty salad, it was also surprisingly filling.  I was please about that because I'd be eating later than usual this evening.
Half a healthy extra A

Later on, I had an apple and some cheese.

I don't know if I will be able to photo dinner this evening so I'll post this before I go out.

So - incomplete summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra B
syn free

BUT

fish and chips this evening.

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  toastie, side salad; fruit

D:  mushroom pasta, salad; fruit

Exercise:  personal training

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely fresh looking plates of food. Enjoy your fish and chips (and the company!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. Really looking forward to it. xx

      Delete