Saturday 20 July 2024

Saturday evening, 20-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Breakfast, taken on a walk.  Grapes, white flesh nectarine (super juicy) and an apple.  Lovely

Syn free.

Lunch was the bean and lentil wrap bake and with the coleslaw AND salad, it was a fair old plateful.
I was chuffed that the leaves, the cucumber and the orange tomatoes (not the red ones) were from the garden.
No dessert - I really was full.
The beans had a lot of sauce so I drained that off and added it to the roasted pepper sauce and, surprisingly, it was tasty.

One healthy extra A for mixed cheddar and mozzarella, one syn for brown sauce and one syn for mayo in the coleslaw.

Later on I fancied something sweet so I had some grapes - lovely.

And then hunter's chicken for dinner.  I used some roasted red pepper sauce from the freezer, wrapped the chicken in bacon, added some onion, mushroom and pepper, poured over the sauce, sprinkled over grated cheese and baked it in the oven.  I just had some tomatoes as a side as it made loads and there were plenty of vegetables in the dish..
Dessert was some ice cream.

One healthy extra A and eight and a half syns for the ice cream.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
ten and a half syns.
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  tarragon chicken and roasted veg; fruit
This is the last of the current SWK box.  There's another one due on Friday.

D:   leftover veg and salmon.
Provisional - I may decide to have something else.  

Exercise:   maybe an online class or, perhaps, just a rest day.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely adding home grown vegetables to meals isn't it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I know what I grow is nothing compared to what you grow and enjoy but the thrill is the same, I think. Aren't we lucky? xx

      Delete