Thursday 25 July 2024

Thursday evening, 25-07-24

Good evening, everyone!
Weigh day again tomorrow and another SWK box is landing.  Exciting!

What I ate today

I have no photos of breakfast or lunch.
Breakfast was just an apple, snatched between busy bits.
Lunch was exactly as planned; the cheesy bean and lentil wrap bake with a side salad and Val enjoyed it so much, I've sent her the recipe.  However, because I was hostessing, I didn't take a photo - I don't think Val would have minded but, to be honest, we were so busy chatting, I didn't remember!
Breakfast was free and lunch was one and a half healthy extra Asa and one syn for brown sauce.

I had a really nice fillet steak for dinner.  Morrisons really does such lovely steaks and I am willing to pay more for fillet.
I hammered it out, seasoned it with some Montreal steak seasoning and cooked it.  WHile it was keeping warm and 'resting', I made the mushroom sauce, using some Seriously Lighter cheddar.  The salad was left over from lunch.
And that was that.
Half a healthy extra A.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra B
one syn


My meal plans for tomorrow (Eat-Your-Syns-Friday):

B:  fruit

L:  waffles, fruit and yogurt

D:  jerk chicken with rice (or maybe chips) and zingy mango slaw; Eton mess (sort of) - one meringue nest = 2 1/2 syns.

Exercise:   rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment