Tuesday 9 July 2024

Tuesday evening, 09-07-24

Good evening, everyone!


What I ate today:
It's been all change today as I haven't been 100% and had very little energy by the end of the day

A nice fruit platter - very welcome as my throat was a bit sore.
Syn free
The wrap sausage rolls from the PoN book were nice although ten minutes for the finishing off bit is too long - the edges scorched a bit.
I felt shivery and cold so decided to have baked beans instead of salad.  Easier too.
I had a couple of nectarines for afters.
Half a healthy extra A, one healthy extra B and two syns for some brown sauce.
I really wasn't feeling up to much at all by dinner time so, as I had an egg white left over, I used Thermione to make some frozen fruit foam.  150g frozen cherries, some skinny syrup and one egg white.  It was light and fluffy and, because it was full of air, quite satisfying too.
I don't syn blended fruit so this was syn free.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two syns


My meal plans for tomorrow, all being well:

B:  fruit

L:  avo and smoked salmon bagel, mushrooms and tomatoes

D:  kofta meatball kebabs (kofta in freezer), salad; fruit

Exercise:  Lindsey is unwell so PT is cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment