Saturday 13 July 2024

Saturday evening, 13-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

An extremely delicious and satisfying fruit platter - nectarine, easy peelers, strawberries, cherries and watermelon.  
Cheesy beans on toast.  I was going to cook some bacon too but wasn't hungry enough.  A few grapes for dessert.  
One A, half a B.
I know this curry looks off but, actually, it was really nice.  I hanged things.  No leaf coriander, disgusting stuff.  Only a small amount of spinach.  I cooked a handful of rice with the chicken, like a one pot.  I didn't make the  raita, I added the yogurt to the curry to make a sauce and added the mango chunks as well.  What's on top is caramelised red onion - and it was very tasty.
I had the other half of the pot of ice cream for dessert
Eight and a half syns.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
eight and a half syns


My meal plans for tomorrow:  tomorrow is a bit complicated as I am on a coach trip all day and where I'm going 'does not encourage picnics' - grrrr.
So I have to walk around that, don't I?

B:  mixed fruit through the day and probably a 'little something' with a coffee in the cafe

L:  ham sandwich and a nutty bar (a treat really) on the way home

D:  second portion of chicken biryani when I get home, if I want it.  If not, it will do for Monday.

Exercise:  a whole load of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment