Wednesday 17 July 2024

Wednesday evening, 17-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today


The usual fruit for breakfast.
Syn free.

Bagel with avo and smoked salmon for lunch and very nice too.
One healthy extra B and two and a half syns


The second of the chow mein portions.  I defrosted some chicken, cooked it in Nellie with a dusting of five spice and a bit of soy sauce, then cut it up and added it to today's portion of chow mein.  Yesterday's was really nice but I think it will be nicer with chicken.
Syn free

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns


My meal plans for tomorrow:
This is a tricky one as I'm out for the day again and there won't be many opportunities for eating.  I think I will have to use coach time to eat and please send me vibes for avoiding tempting treats - this week has been quite bad enough already!.

B:  fruit

L:  cheese spread sandwich with a finger salad; fruit
The easiest thing to eat in a coach!

D:  chicken and veg chow mein; fruit
The third of the chow mein portions from SWK with some added prawns this time - cooked prawns from the freezer.   Just reheat and eat!

Exercise:   lots of walking

Oh - and there may very well not be a blog tomorrow - back on Friday.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment