Saturday 27 July 2024

Saturday evening, 27-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Fruit as usual for breakfast - a nectarine, a pear, some strawberries and some blackberries so all speedy fruit.
I crushed and already broken meringue nest over the fruit.
Two and a half syns.

Breakfast bake for lunch.  :-)

I air fried some cubes of potato in Nellie and turned the oven to 180 (because the solar panels were working their little socks off!)
While the potatoes were doing I spray fried onion, bacon, red pepper and mushroom  and then that was softened/cooked, I added baked bean leftovers, tomato halves, old bay seasoning, garlic granules and a few spinach leaves to heat up or wilt down.
I mixed in the potato cubes,tipped the lot into an ovenproof dish, topped the lot with cheese and popped it in the oven for about fifteen minutes.  Served with some more of the mango slaw, it was very tasty.
Dessert was an apple.
One healthy extra A.

Later on, I had an orange.

And then dinner.  I had half of the jerk chicken left so I spray fried some mange tout and some baby corn, added half of the portion to heat up and then mixed in a bit of Greek yogurt to make a sort of jerk curry type thing.
The other quarter is now in the freezer with 'add extra veg' written on the pot.
The salad on the left is the last of the mango slaw and the salad at the bottom . . . 

. . . is all from the garden.  Woo hoo.  OK, very simple, just leaves, cucumber and tomatoes, but so fresh and sweet.  Delicious.
I was full up so that was that for the day.
Syn free.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
two and a half syns

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L: lentil wrap pizza (maybe), salad; fruit

D:  spag bol, side salad; fruit
The next SWK meal

Exercise:  Rest Day - probably!



No comments:

Post a Comment