Monday 15 July 2024

Monday morning, 15-07-24

Good evening morning, everyone!
Apologies for last night - I was going to post but I was out all day on a coach trip to Highclere Castle and by the time I got home I was worn out.
I don't have any meal photos as I didn't take any so it's just what I plan to have.


My meal plans for today:

B:  squidgy fruit smoothie
It was going to be just fruit but I have some squidgy fruit to use up and, as I don't syn blended fruit, it will be fine - 10g oats, some yogurt and some fruit.  It'll probably need eating with a spoon!

L: savoury eggy bread with tomatoes and mushrooms

D:  chicken biryani with mango and caramelised onions; fruit
- because I didn't have it last night!

Exercise:   circuits

2 comments:

  1. The squidgy fruit smoothie sounds lovely. Hope you enjoyed your day at 'Downton Abbey' - might it encourage you to watch some episodes? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it has done; I had a splendid time. Not this evening but maybe tomorrow. The smoothie was lovely!
      xx

      Delete