Friday 12 July 2024

Friday evening, 12-07-24

Good evening, everyone!
AFter an unexpected gain of half a point last Friday, this week I had an equally unexpected four pound loss.  I hoped for a loss, of course, but not that much.  Phew, that was a relief.  Getting closer to being back in my target range again.

What I ate today:

A delicious fruit salad (mostly watermelon) for breakfast.
Syn free
I took all the kale out of the chowder from yesterday and replaced it with broad beans which I love. Dessert was strawberries and yogurt.
Syn free.

Late on, I had an apple.
This is not the chicken biryani I had planned.
At group, people were asking me about my lentil pancakes and that made me rather fancy some.  Two of the three I made didn't come out of the pan very well so instead of wrapping the beans in them, I made a sort of bean and lentil lasagne-type thing - beans, cheese, bits of pancake, atc, finishing off with the one whole pancake and a bit of grated cheese, popped in Nellie for a short while.
Dessert was some of that lower calorie ice cream which I synned.  Eight syns and one and a half healthy extra As for the cheese.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
no healthy extra B
eight syns
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit platter

L:  cheesy beans and bacon on toast; fruit

D:  chicken biryani, minty mango raita; fruit

Exercise:  a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment