Thursday 4 July 2024

Thursday evening, 04-07-24

Evening, everyone!


What I ate today:
Breakfast was fruit (change of plan); an apple before my fitness classes and a kiwi and two easy peelers afterwards.

I really do love these lentil pancakes.  
With beans and cheese they are not only delicious, they are also very filling.
However, Slimming world free though they might be, they are not low calorie.  The lentils are around 150 calories and then there is whatever you add to them.  Cheese and beans are both a bit calorific but, in their different ways, healthy.
And let's take a look at the simple salad - the cucumber and the leaves are from the garden. Woohoo!
I had some watermelon and some grapes for afters
One healthy extra A

And dinner - some savoury mince from the freezer with added chilli, served in a tortilla I had moulded and baked in a brioche tin.
One healthy extra B

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
And it looks like today was syn free.  That was not deliberate but it's OK.  I've eaten well.
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:   pancakes, fruit and yogurt

L:  bistro style mushroom penne, side salad; fruit

D:  cheese and bacon loaded chips, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment