Sunday 7 July 2024

Sunday evening, 07-07-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today:

A fruit platter for breakfast
Syn free
The char siu was very nice and I scoffed the lot so no leftovers.  Never mind, I had a cunning plan for dinner.
The stir fry veg look dark because I added soy sauce and what was left of the marinade.
Two syns for the marinade/sauce.

Dessert was an orange and a few grapes.

My cunning plan was this - remember I said that the rice in my frozen portions of Spanish chicken had gone mushy; I decided I really didn't want to eat any more of it so I thawed both the remaining portions, took out the chunks of chicken and discarded the rest.  A waste, yes, but not completely.  I had some of the chicken with salad (I couldn't manage all of this, not with the dessert I had made too) and will have the rest ditto for lunch tomorrow - I might also add some cooked pasta.
Dessert was some black cherry and yogurt frozen dessert, home made so syn free because I don't syn blended fruit.
Half a syn for the salad cream - I added one syns worth but didn't have all of it.

Summary:
no healthy extras - I'm not fussed because I had enough bread and cheese yesterday to last me out the whole week (only a slight exaggeration!)
two and a half syns
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  chicken pasta salad; fruit

D:  herby chicken pie (from freezer), side salad or veg; fruit

Exercise:  circuits

2 comments:

  1. That fruit platter looks lovely. Are the strawberries home grown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No, sadly not, mine are all over now. They are from Morrisons. xx

      Delete