Friday 8 May 2020

Friday, 08-05-20

Good morning.

I didn't take a photo of breakfast - just fresh fruit salad and yogurt.

I changed lunch plans as I had some smaller wholemeal wraps for 4.5 syns so I used two of them to make quesadillas with the tuna/cheese mix and called it one heB and three syns(plus the one syn for the mayo).  There's nothing like a bit of flexibility!
As you can see, I had it with a big old salad and it totally filled me up!  I saved the apple until later!
The cajun fishcakes were really tasty.  I had decided no more potato but wanted something chippy-like so I used parsnips instead and it all went so well together.


The tartare sauce was OK too.  A couple of level tbsp of very loght mayo and then add some chopped capers, a finely chopped gherkin, a little bit of finely chopped onion, some lemon juice, a bit of chopped parsley and some salt and pepper.  Quite nice and chunky.  If one used better mato, it would be amazing; as it is, it was really acceptable.

Today's plans:
B:  mushroom omelette, fruit
I have eggs to use up so this works well.
SW:  free

L:  I think I fancy a salad bacon burger in a roll; apple
I will use a M&S skinny burger which is free (must pop to the out of town M&S and see if I can get some more) and I can load up the roll with bacon and salad veg, bbq sauce and maybe pickles (a sliced gherkin) too.  Home made coleslaw on the side would be lovely too.
SW:  one heB, Crucials bbq sauce (which is what I use) is half a syn per level tbsp and up to two syns for mayo if I really go bonkers!

D:  fish pie, assorted veg; fruit and/or yogurt
Left over from yesterday I had some white fish, some tuna and some peas so fish pie seems the obvious answer.  I think I'll top it with cheesy mash, proper cheesy mash and I have some Philly lightest I can use for the sauce, which I will syn.
SW:  philly lightest is two syns for 50g and the cheese will be up to two heAs.

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  half an hour of personal training

Summary:
up to two heAs and one heB
Up to seven syns (I'm not sure how much philly I will need)




No comments:

Post a Comment