Wednesday 13 May 2020

Wednesday, 13-05-20

Good morning!

No breakfast photo - I was in a hurry and scoffed before I remembered.  Lunch was the same as dinner the day before so I didn't take a photo of that either.  Suffice it to say, it was delicious and I'm starting off some more beansprouts today.

Dinner was the wrap pizza and a choppy salad.   I know it looks burnt and perhaps it was a minute over the done side but it made the wrap base lovely and crisp and it didn't taste burnt. 
The sauce was good - tomato puree, a small squidge of the bbq sauce, a bit of balsamic vinegar and some soy sauce with plenty of chopped oregano from the garden.  Yum!


Today's plans:
B:  fruit salad and yogurt
SW:  free

L:  cheeseburger, coleslaw and salad; apple
My excuse is that I need to use up some healthy extras.  I have loads of onions so I will fry some onions in - gasp - a pat of butter (how naughty!) to have in the burger.
SW:  at least one heA, one heB, three syns for the butter and half a syn for one level tbsp of superlight mayo in the coleslaw.  If I need any more sauce, I will use quark or yogurt or fromage frais.
The burger is a M&S skinny burger which is SW free

D:  Aldi's lamb shank in red wine gravy and assorted veg; fruit salad
When I was last in Aldi (to get some more of their skinny sausages), I also grabbed a box of their frozen lamb shanks in red wine gravy.  I like the ones in mint gravy but have never tried the other.  There's two boil in the bag portions and, while I couldn't call them cheap, they're great value for lamb which is usually pretty expensive (when I get to target, I shall celebrate with a slow roasted leg of lamb - I love the stuff!).
With it I will definitely have runner beans.  Having planted this year's runner beans, I need to make an all-out effort to finish off last year's frozen harvest.  Also, probably, broccoli and cauliflower.  Lovely veg!
SW:  two and a half syns for the lamb

S:  none

BM:  half an hour of personal training today

Summary:
up to two heAs and one heB
six syns

No comments:

Post a Comment