Saturday 16 May 2020

Saturday, 16-05-20

Good morning.
No breakfast photo but I changed the cooked breakfast to fruit, just because of time.

I stayed munching before I remembered to take a photo - ooops.  Tuna, cheese, mayo and a bit of horseradish, spread on toast and melted under the grill.  Very satisfying indeed.

Dinner was very simple.  Runner beans from the freezer, mince from the freezer, grated cheese from the freezer, kidney beans from the freezer, rice from . . . etc.

I love my freezer!








I had a bit of a trip up yesterday evening.  Nothing terribly bad but even so.  😞
Oh, well, moving on . . .

Today's plans:
B:  apple, banana and yogurt
I'm a bit pushed for time this morning so it's grab and go really.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  beans on toast
I'll be just back from a stint at the allotment so will need something quick and filling.
SW:  one heB and two syns for the toast

D:  Hunter's chicken with coleslaw. fruit and yogurt
I still have some portions of yummy bbq sauce from last week so I'll use one of them with some extra bbq sauce (from a bottle).
SW:  two heAs for cheese on top, two syns for extra bbq sauce and one syn for mayo in the coleslaw

S:  apple

BM:  working down the allotment

Summary:
two heAs and one heB
five and a half syns

7 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a day for trips,,, but yours was just a blip in your inspiring weight loss journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too? I guess the important this is not the trip ups but getting ones feet back on track straight away afterwards. Good luck to us both.
      Thank you for your very kind words.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Joy - getting back on track is the important bit. I'm balancing fairly good days with not so good days, which means a lot of maintaining but no gains. It's fo life - that's for sure! Freezers are certainly very useful right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always very helpful - I'd find it hard without one.
      At the end of the journey, we all need to understand how to maintain or what has been the point? Look upon it as helpful practise? :-)
      No gains is great, it really is.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I cant get my head back into gear at the mo. Ive prepped stuff for tomorrow in the hope it can be an on track day. I've made overnight bran instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all too easy to lose the sense of where we're heading, isn't it, especially when we try so hard and results are small (that's me at the moment!)
      Good luck for today (Sunday).
      xx

      Delete
  4. How odd. Welcome back!
    No break, not now. I'm on the last track and even at a pound a week off, I should be there by the summer. Fingers crossed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete