Friday 1 May 2020

Friday, 01-05-20

Good morning and welcome to May Day - the good old fashioned May Day, I mean, not the political one.  I'm sure dancing around the maypole was excellent Body Magic.

Breakfast worked very well indeed yesterday.  Rostis taste better on the second day, definitely!


Lunch's photo is a great big blank because I got stuck into a vid-chat and time just passed.  I decided to have my fruit and leave the hummus, etc, until today.

Loaded potato wedges for dinner.  Really tasty and filling.  No room for anything else.

Today's meal plans are:
B:  fruit salad and natural yogurt
SW:  free

L:  red pepper hummus with pitta or home made tortilla chips (nice), carrot and celery batons, coleslaw leftovers; apple
This is part of a recipe in the SW magazine, p 61.  It's supposed to go with chicken shawarma but I'm just making the hummus.
SW:  the hummus is free but I may add two syns for a tsp olive oil to improve the texture plus half a syn for the mayo in the leftover coleslaw.  And one heB for the wrap I have added since yesterday
(this is mostly just copied from yesterday)


D:  chicken and mushroom fricassee, broccoli and cauliflower, potato, parsnip and celeriac cheesy mash
The fricassee is taken from p 80 of the SW magazine.
SW:  one syn for thickening granules, two heAs for cheese for the mash

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  half an hour of personal training

Summary:
two heAs and one B
five and a half syns

Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment