Tuesday 5 May 2020

Tuesday, 05-05-20

Morning!

Breakfast was just a yogurt (half a syn) and some rather tasteless melon.

I didn't know which photo of lunch to publish, so I did two of them.

The filled roll, close up . . .

. . . and with accompaniments.
It was absolutely brilliant, though I say it myself.



Dinner was lots of leftovers.  The carrots and the cauliflower were fresh, everything else was lovely leftovers and very nice too.


Today's plans:
B:  boiled eggs and toast dippers; melon
SW:  one heB for the toast and a cheeky three syns for a pat of butter!

L:  crustless quiche, baked beans; apple
The quiche is from the freezer so no hassle
SW:  half a heA for cheese on and in the quiche

D:  hunter's chicken, salad, chips (done the SW way); fruit and/or yogurt
I shall use that bbq sauce, of course.  I dearly love hunter's chicken but find a nice bbq sauce hard to make so I will truly enjoy this.
Put the chicken in a sprayed, high sided container, topped with bacon, mushroom and pepper with the BBQ sauce over the top, cover and bake for half an hour at 180C until the chicken is just cooked.  Then take the cover off, sprinkle over the cheese and put it back for about fifteen minutes for the sauce to reduce and the cheese to melt.
(The bacon is a bit of extra, just because . . .)
 I've added chips because it's weigh in today so I can let go a little bit this evening!
SW:  one syn for the sauce, two for one tsp oil and one and a half heAs for a goodly covering of cheese.

S:  plums

BM:  more work down the allotment

Summary:
two heAs, one heB - spot on
six syns

And it's one pound off this week!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the lost pound! I am just grateful to be holding at my pre-lockdown weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's good too. It can be really hard when things are so worrying. Well done!
      xx

      Delete