Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday, 17-05-20

Morning!

A very quick, very easy grab and go breakfast and I enjoyed it very much indeed.

I took some of a healthy extra A from dinner to spread on the toast under the beans - it stops the toast from going so soggy!
Beans on toast is lovely.  Simple, easy and yum!


Hunter's chicken which looks a right mess (should have left it in the dish really) but it tasted absolutely sublime.  I was going to have coleslaw but decided I really fancied some green veg.  That's a syn saved!

I polished off the lot and felt great!




Today's plans:
B:  overnight oats
. . . because I have lots of berries to eat up.
SW:  one heB for oats, up to half a heA on some milk

L:  sausage and cheesy beans; fresh fruit
I have beans left over from yesterday and I just fancied sausages with them today
SW:  one syn for two Aldi skinny sausages (or maybe I'll squash them into patties - I always take the skin off anyway as I find it tough) and one heA for some grated cheddar

D:  a roast beef dinner; fresh fruit
The reason is that when in Morrisons on Friday, I saw they had some 'roasting beef' joints on offer so I got one.  It doesn't say what cut it is but that doesn't matter because I know that it needs long, slow roasting and  that's how I like my beef anyway.  There will be loads left over to slice, wrap and freeze for salads, sarnies, rolls and more roast dinners in the future.
I'm not sure what I will have with it.  Some speed veg and something roasted - sweet potato, maybe, or parsnip - or a little bit of both.
No potato or yorkshires.  I'm on the last lap and just being a little bit more careful (most of the time).
SW:  one or two syns for some horseradish sauce.

S:  trying for none

Body Magic:  working down the allotment

Summary:
one and a half heAs and one heB
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment