Wednesday 6 May 2020

Wednesday, 06-05-20

Good morning!

A nice, conventional breakfast of boiled egg and toast and I 'spent' three syns on some butter which made it perfect.

Crustless quiche with baked beans.  Really simple, especially as the quiche was in the freezer and only needed warming up and it was just what was needed after time at the allotment.
(now I have leftover baked beans)

I know it looks a right mess but this dinner was everything I had hoped for.  It was so good and, joy of joys, I could only manage half of the hunter's chicken so guess what lunch today is!

Today's menu plans.
B:  beans on toast
I have those beans to use up and need something nice and energy providing before personal training.
SW:  one heB for the bread and three syns for a pat of butter (because it's lovely).

L:  leftover hunter's chicken with something - fried tomatoes, maybe; apple
SW:  one heA

D: roasted cauliflower cheese, coleslaw; yogurt and/or fruit
Another recipe from the SW magazine.
I might get some of the frozen cherries out and make a cherry yogurt ice dessert for half a syn.  I am NOT synning the cherries just because they get all smashed up in the process.
SW  the says three syns but that's for cheese so it's my other heA for the day.  Also half a syn for the yogurt and one for mayo in the coleslaw

S:  orange

Body Magic:  more allotment plus half an hour of personal training with Lindsey.

Summary:
two heAs and one heB
four and a half syns





3 comments:

  1. Baked beans are such a useful and tasty thing and so, so easy (assuming a reliable can opener). :-)
    The allotment was good, thanks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crustless quiche looks like it has asparagus in it, one of my favourite vegetables. I can't wait to buy some - the local crop will be in the stores soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did. Asparagus is lovely in quiche, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete