Friday 12 June 2020

Friday, 12-06-20

Good morning, everyone.  I have no photos to show you today - yesterday was pretty busy one way and another so the camera didn't get used at all.  Sorry.

So straight on to today's food.
B:  like yesterday, I'm having an apple and an orange.
apple = 50 cals
orange = 60 cals
total = 110 cals
SW:  free

L:  rainbow couscous; satsuma
I'm out for lunch, so it needs to be easy to carry and to eat and the couscous recipe fits the bill nicely.
the recipe = 280 cals
extra feta = 53 cals
30g mayo = 30 cals
satsuma = 30 cals
total = 393 cals
SW:  one heA

D:  salmon, broccoli and new potatoes; yogurt
I didn't have the salmon yesterday so I'm having it today instead
salmon = 184 cals (I've weighed it!)
100g new potato = 75 cals
100g broccoli = 34 cals
half tbsp butter = 40 cals
yogurt = about 80 cals
total = 413 cals
SW:  three syns for the butter

S:  none

Body Magic:  lots of walking today

Summary:
one heA
three syns
916 calories so there's some spare for fruity snacks.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really good calorie count for the day, Joy. I think I must cut out the 2 tbsps. of peanut butter I have with my morning banana.

    ReplyDelete