Saturday 6 June 2020

Saturday, 06-06-20

Good morning again, everyone.

A most satisfactory breakfast yesterday - no explanation needed here.  :-)


A very tasty lunch of ham and potato cakes.  Nothing out of the ordinary, just really nice.  I should have added some brown sauce, but couldn't be bothered to get up and get some.

I suspect the piece of salmon was rather larger than the recipe required but it didn't specify an amount!
This was delicious too.  It's been a great food day all round.


Yesterday's totals are
planned meals:  1185 cals
rhubarb and custard sugar free sweets:  53 cals
strawberries:  33 cals
Total:  1271 cals and not a hunger pang in sight!

Today's meal plans:
B:  apple and cinnamon pancakes (PoN 1, p22)
Made before and very much enjoyed.  I will sub wholemeal flour for oats and use just one apple - it is quite enough!
recipe (341 cals minus 17 for using flour and 25 for using just one apple but plus 6 for using semi skimmed milk) = 305
I'm determined to do this properly!
SW:  one heB for the wholemeal flour and about one and a half syns for the milk - not enough to count as a healthy extra.


L:  chicken and asparagus quiche, salad; apple
I'm using one of the frozen quiche slices from the one I made on Tuesday
the recipe plus the extra cheese = 234 cals
salad = 20 cals
30 mls mayo = 18 cals
apple = 50 cals
total = 322 cals
SW:  one and a half heA

D:  Chicago Town chicken club pizza, salad; fluff
I really, really fancied pizza, proper pizza, so when I saw these in Morrisons, I just grabbed, checked the calories and in the trolley it went.  They're small pizzas but deep pan, proper pizza and I can't wait!
pizza =  391 cals
salad = 20 cals
30 mls mayo = 18 cals
fluff = 27 cals (pack of sugar free jelly and one Mullerlight divided by 4 - because it makes four portions)
Total = 451 cals
SW:  I haven't a clue about the syns for the pizza but the mayo is one syn and the fluff will be one syn max

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  rest day today

Summary:
1078 calories
No idea of SW values today because of the pizza

By the way, I'm still sticking with the restricted eating.  I've got very accustomed to it now and I think it is really helpful in avoiding nibblies, particularly evening nibblies.



3 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. Yesterday's food pics gorgeous as usual, and today's food sounds delicious - as usual! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I'm really enjoying it all right now although I know the daily posts have got a bit long with all the calorie info as well as SW stuff.
      Have a lovely day.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear. I am sorry. Maybe in the evening?
    There's something about pizza, isn't there?
    xx

    ReplyDelete