Sunday 14 June 2020

Sunday, 14-06-20

Good morning.
Well, after three days with my eye off the ball, it's high time I got my act together and jumped back on the wagon again.  
(Ooops - mixed metaphors there!)
It's been a lovely three days, and I'm not fussed about eating too much and not terribly healthily.  Just as long as it's a temporary thing.

I am so close to target now (although maybe not as close as I was Thursday morning!) that maintaining is becoming a 'thing'.  Real life has these things - celebrations, outings, family get togethers, etc, and real life is about remaining healthy through all the normal things of life.

So I don't regret the last three days at all, it's been fun.  And now I'm back on the straight and narrow and if I gain a bit on Tuesday, so be it!

Here endeth the sermon (it is Sunday!)

Today's plans:
B:  raspberries and yogurt
150g raspberries = 77 cals
100g Greek yogurt = 60 cals
total - 137 cals
SW:  free

L:  couscous salad; strawberries
I will be at the allotment so it's an easy picnic.  I have a couple of sausages left over from the bbq yesterday so I will make some couscous, slice the sausages into it with chopped veg like peppers, tomatoes, etc, add some superlight mayo and it should be very tasty!
40g dry couscous = 45 cals
two sausages = 148 cals
various salad bits and bobs = 40 cals (estimate)
30g superlight mayo = 30 cals
strawberries = 33 (for 100g, I don't know how many will be ready to pick)
total = 296 cals
SW:   one syn for the sausage and one for the mayo

D:  chicken skewers, salad; Mullerlight
I have marinade left over so I've got a chicken breast fillet out of the freezer and when it's thawed I will pop it in the marinade and then make a couple of skewers with some tomato, pepper and mushroom to cook on my little barbecue.  It's so easy to clean afterwards that it really isn't a nuisance at all and dinner in the garden will be lovely.
80g chicken = 300 cals
marinade = 30 cals (it's an estimate because I have no real way of knowing but it's tomato based with spices)
various veg = 50 cals (I seem to be doing a lot of estimating today but will check properly when I make the skewers)
salad = 20 cals
Mullerlight = 80 cals
total = 480 cals
SW:  half a syn for the Mullerlight

S:  none

Body Magic:  working down the allotment

Summary:
no healthy extras - ooops!
three and a half syns
913 cals (rather low but it might help to even out the l;ast three days a little bit)

It's nice to be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment