Monday 22 June 2020

Monday, 22-06-20

Good morning!
I'm home now after a good drive from Dad's and a lovely weekend.  The minus side is that I have eaten for England so it's straight back to the drawing board with some pretty strict planning.
If I've gained tomorrow (what do I mean - if??), I won't be discouraged because I know why.

Today's plans:
B:  yogurt and an apple
Something quick and easy because I really can't be bothered to fuss around when I've just got home.
yogurt = 80 cals
apple = 50 cals
total = 130 cals
SW:  free

L:  beef salad pitta, salad kebabs; orange
100g cold roast beef = 188 cals
one pitta = 155 cals
assorted salad stuff = 30 cals
30g superlight mayo = 30 cals
orange = 60 cals
total = 463 cals
SW:  one heB, one syn for mayo

D:  hunter's chicken, broccoli; raspberries and yogurt
The chicken is the dish I froze last week and my lovely neighbour has brought round some fresh raspberries so I will be having them with some natural yogurt
the chicken dish = 443 cals
extra cheese = 40 cals
broccoli = 34 cals (ish)
raspberries = 44 cals
natural yogurt = 60 cals
total = 621 cals
SW: one heA and two syns

S:  none

BM:  plenty of up and down stairs, clearing and tidying.  Ironing.

Summary:
1204 cals
one heA and one heB plus three syns




No comments:

Post a Comment