Saturday 20 June 2020

Saturday, 20-06-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's photos:
Breakfast - tasty!

 My picnic lunch - ham salad couscous with dressing in a wee pot to add when wanted and eaten with one of my trusty sporks.  Such a clever idea, aren't they?  I got mine from Lakeland.


Sorry, no photos of dinner and I won't do a calories summary as it's all over the place what with one thing and another.
I'm off for my first weekend with Dad for over three months so it's most unlikely that I will be in here tomorrow as I really have no idea what he has in.

Monday's post will be late.
So don't worry about my non appearance.  I'll be back!
Have a super-healthy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your break away and seeing your father again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm having a lovely time here.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah, it will be lovely to see your dad after so long. I'm sure he will love it too. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been brilliant, Eloise, thanks. A lovely weekend.
      xx

      Delete