Thursday 11 June 2020

Thursday, 11-06-20

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals went a whole lot better, phew.

Always a filling and delicious breakfast.  Breakfast fruit sundae is one of my favourites.


Nice lunch.  The plastic cheese was full fat so had a better  flavour and 'feel' than the low fat version and there's something just 'right' about plastic cheese with burgers, I think.



Later on in the afternoon I had 200g strawberries for another 66 calories.




Dinner.  The pasta bake looks more than a bit messy but it was tasty and filler me up no end.


Today's calories:
planned meals:  1148
strawberries:  66
Total: 1214 calories.  Not too shabby and makes up a bit for the day before!
Today's meals:
I will be out today so am having to have breakfast earlier than usual.  Lunch will also be at a 'socially normal' time and dinner will be as always!

B:  Something light like an apple and an orange - that sort of thing.
apple = 50 cals
orange = about 60 cals

L:  I will be at Dad's (so looking forward to seeing him after all this time) and the plan is that I will prep salad stuff, ham, cheese, etc, and get some bread from his freezer.  I'll load up with the salad, trim the ham and go easy on any bread (heB).  Cheese can be my heA
No idea of values, etc.  One meal won't hurt if I do go over a bit!

D:  salmon, SW style chips, broccoli; yogurt
. . . because it's easy and no hassle after a day out.
salmon = 184 cals (I've weighed it!)
150g potato = 116 cals
one tsp oil = 40 cals
100g broccoli = 34 cals
15g mayo (must have something to dunk the chips) = 15 cals
yogurt = about 80 cals
total = 469 cals
SW:  two syns for the oil and half a syn for the yogurt

S:  none

Body Magic:  a rest day

Summary:
Honestly no idea.  The two planned meals are about 579 calories which gives me a nice number to play with while having lunch with Dad and loads if I were aiming for  maintenance rather than losing, so no worries.
Back on it again tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I love your sundae dish.

    It must be near impossible to make pasta bake look neat and tidy! We haven't been regular pasta eaters for a long time, but over the past few months we've eaten it quite regularly for some reason and I've very much enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice, isn't it. I had a set of six but now only five. I dropped something on the sixth one in the sink and it cracked badly. Very careless of me.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've thought all along that having as much pasta, rice, potatoes as you like is too much for some people, I can't physically eat as much as some recipes suggest so a very good thing to be trying out Joy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyn. I agree. Now I measure out my rice and pasta, I am much happier about it.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Every time I look on this log I feel hungry and want to go away and eat the contents of my cupboards. You make food pictures look so flippin yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Cherie. I think I am getting a bit better at food photography although I'd love some proper lighting. I think it would help a lot.
      xx

      Delete