Friday 19 June 2020

Friday, 19-06-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals.

For breakfast (or pre brunch snack) I added 100g cherries for another 50 calories.  I do love cherries!


There's something just 'right' about simple, old fashioned flavours on a wet day that makes them very warming and comforting.  I loved this easy lunch.




And oh, my, one of my most favourite dinners, the Pinch of Nom version of hunter's chicken (it's on their web site).  Chips would have been amazing with it but the salad was pretty good too.

After fluff for dessert, I was still pecking so finished off with a Mullerlight for 80 cals.


Yesterday's summary:
the planned meals:  1070 calories
cherries:  50 cals
10g gruyere (extra on the chicken):  41 cals
Mullerlight:  80 cals
Total:  1241 calories (much better that just the meals were)

Today's plans:
I can't give all the calories accurately today because it's not sensible to ignore all the ready home-made frozen stuff, just because it's not marked with calories!

B:  bacon, egg and beans
two bacon medallions = 100 cals
half a can baked beans (left over from yesterday) = 162 cals
one egg = 78 cals
total = 340 cals
SW: free

L:  ham couscous salad; apple
A sort of picnic that I can take out with me and eat out, if I want to, or can leave until I get home again.  I think that will depend on the weather.
ham = 61 cals
half pack Thai style couscous = 179 cals
various salad veg = 30 cals
30g superlight mayo = 30 cals
apple = 50 cals
total = 350 cals (approx)
SW:  half of the pack of couscous is one syn and the mayo is one syn

D:  chilli con carne, rice, broccoli; yogurt
The con carne is one of my portions of pre-cooked mince and I honestly can only estimate the calories in it on the basis of 100g (ish) lean mince, some chopped tomatoes and some veg.
mince mixture = 200 cals
kidney beans = 64 cals
50g (dry) basmati rice = 178 cals (ouch)
100g broccoli = 34 cals
Mullerlight = 80 cals
total = 556 cals
SW:  the yogurt is half a syn

S:  none

Body Magic:  a good walk around Hyde Hall (weather permitting)

Summary:
two and a half syns
1246 cals (approx)

I'm going to have to eat earlier than eleven this morning so as to get to Hyde Hall around 11:30 so the eating window will be around nine hours today.

4 comments:

  1. All looking very tasty, Joy. Can food actually LOOK tasty? I don't dislike cherries and am happy enough to eat them as a crumble but they'd not be my first choice. I've mentioned the eating window in a post today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I think it can, yes. How it looks affects how it tastes got me and, I expect, for others too.
      I'll pop over and take a look. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. All sounds very tasty and healthy. Enjoy your trip to Hyde Hall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely, thanks, Chris.
      xx

      Delete