Sunday 7 June 2020

Sunday, 07-06-20

Good morning.

Apologies for the poor light in the photo - it was chucking it down by the time I had breakfast and indoor lights just don't produce a well lit photo.
The apple and cinnamon pancakes were absolutely scrummy and I splashed out on some not-chocolate sauce that amounted to 2.5 calories (so I think I'll just forget it).  As I've said before, not particularly nice on its own but not bad when used to flavour something else.

This was very tasty and I swapped my apple for the last of my home made ice lollies.  I really will have to make some more of them; they were delicious.
It was a bit of a crazy thing to do because I had been feeling cold all morning, even with the heating up, but there you go!


I'd looked forward to this all day and it was worth the wait.  The pizza really was small, as you see, but mmmmm.  I was concerned that it wouldn't be enough but, with the fluff for dessert, I felt proper full.  Just goes to show that less is better!

I've now set myself a challenge and that is can I make a bigger pizza for the same number of calories?  Not the same kind, just a pizza for one.  We will see.
The fluff was orange jelly and toffee yogurt and it was super scrummy.  I'm glad I have three more.



Yesterday's calories:
planned meals:  1078
three small plums: 60 cals
a bit of extra cheese:  40 cals
satsumas: 75 cals
Total:  1253

A bit under but I was honestly satisfied and didn't want any more.
A good day!

Today's food plans:
B:  eggy bread with strawberries
What it says - one slice of bread, soaked in sweet and beaten cinnamon egg and I will indulge in a pat of butter to fry it in, seeing as it is Sunday, and I am assuming there will be a few strawberries to pick as well.  If not, I have some from the shop.
60g bread = 125 cals
1 egg = 78 cals
one pat of butter = 50 cals (scary but worth it)
strawberries:  30cals max
Total = 283
(I'm quite pleased with that and might add a few blueberries to the fruity mix)
SW:  one heB and three syns for the butter

L:  rainbow couscous (PoN 1, p 90); apple
I like the name - and it looks pretty colourful too.  I will use grapes instead of pomegranate seeds as I am not buying a whole pomegranate for a few seeds, and I will probably add some sunflower and pumpkin seeds to the mix.
I will assume the grapes and the pomegranate will more or less cancel each other out.
the recipe = 280 cals
half a tbsp each of sunflower and pumpkin seeds = 70 cals
bit of side salad = 20 cals
apple = 50 cals
Total = 420 cals
SW:  half a heB for the seeds, half a heA for the cheese

D:  hunter's chicken (PoN 1, p 160), runner beans; fluff
I've loved this recipe since the first time I made it and it's really quite easy, the most complicated bit being the mixing of the spices, etc for the sauce.  I think I will use grated mozzarella instead of cheddar because it melts so nicely and because I have some and should be using it!
the recipe = 343 cals
100g runner beans = 19 cals
one portion of fluff = 27 cals
Total = 389 cals
SW:  half a heA for the cheese, one syn for the fluff

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  allotment work, weather permitting

Summary:
planned meals:  1092
half a heA and one and a half heBs
four syns



1 comment:

  1. It was rather, thank you. It helps me keep on track, having tasty foods.
    xx

    ReplyDelete