Thursday 18 June 2020

Thursday, 18-06-20

Good morning!

One really good thing about doing all this calorie stuff.  To get an accurate plan for the day, I need to weigh most items out first thing in the morning which sometimes involves a bit of prepping too.  Then it is all ready for later on.

Yesterday's photos:

Overnight oats rarely look lovely but they usually taste great and this was no exception.



A very tasty ham salad and I decided on 15mls salad dressing rather than mayo or 30ml dressing.  It was plenty



The fluff ice lolly was very nice.  most insubstantial but a treat.


The lamb shank in red wine gravy was delicious too.  A really nice meal.


Yesterday's calorie summary
planned meals:  1070
minus 40 cals for salad dressings not used
plus 20 cals for fluff lollies - rather more-ish and very insubstantial!
Total:  1050 cals - a bit too low really.
Today's plans:
I'm out in the afternoon so plan to have a fruity snack around nine,  lunch at around 12:30 and then a dinner.  I find it easier not to eat in the mornings so that should work well.

S:  apple
50 cals

B:  beans on toast; fruit
I fancy something nice and basic today and beans on toast works very well and it will be filling, especially with the fruit afterwards.
half a can baked beans = 162 cals
wholemeal bread = 160 cals
pat of butter = 60 cals
apple and orange = 110 cals
total = 492 cals
SW:  one heB

D:  hunter's chicken (PoN 1, p10), salad; last of the fluff
One of my favourite PoN recipes, I will cook two chicken breast fillets and make enough sauce for four because it really is one of the nicest tomatoey sauces I know and to have one more portion of the dish plus two or three of sauce in the freezer will be useful.  I'll have to work out the calories separately but it's tomato based so won't be so bad.
the recipe = 343 cals
salad = 30 cals
extra cheese = about 60 cals
fluff = 25 cals
total = 458 cals
SW:  one heA, half a syn (for the fluff)

S:  none apart from first thing

Body Magic:  it was going to be a walk plus weeding and watering down the allotment but we have had substantial amounts of rain overnight and it doesn't look great for today so I guess it is indoor exercises today.

Summary:
one heA, one heB and half a syn
950 cals - not nearly enough so I'll make a careful note of anything else I have.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright salad. We really do eat with out eyes! I'm intrigued by the fluff lolly. I'm going to scroll backwards to find more info!

    ReplyDelete