Saturday 9 October 2021

Saturday, 09-10-21

Good morning.
Not great results this week at SW.  One pound on.  Not to worry, that will be gone next week.  Yesterday was higher carb than usual, what with the toast, the rice and the starchy veg for lunch so that won't have helped.

Yesterday's meals:

I could manage all of this.  A plum and an easy peeler went back in the bowl.

A very speedy lunch but nice.  One slice of wholemeal (half a B choice) with a topping of 50g drained weight of tuna, 20g grated cheddar, one tsp superlight mayo and one tsp hot horseradish sauce (under one syn in total) all mixed together and spread onto the toasted bread.  Then top with 10g grated cheddar (one A altogether) and pop back under the grill for the cheese to melt.
Lovely.


Dinner was a Chinese and I didn't take any photos.



Today's plans: 
B:  fruit and yogurt
That's what I fancy.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  I've peeked into Dad's freezer and there are a few 'Orchard House' ready meals that either need to be used or chucked so I'm going to use.  I'll chech the SW info when I get home

D:  Something from my freezer.
I can't check right now, obviously, but I'll let you know tomorrow.

E:  I will be carrying things around all day, lifting, up and down stairs.  It should be a good workout, that's for sure.

Summary:
All very vague today.  I promise I'll be 'good' anyway.  Back to normal planning tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. A pound on is nothing, you'll get that off easily....our weight fluctuates from day to day anyway. Hope the sorting out at your Dad's isn't too emotional. Glad your brother's there to help out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, a pound really doesn't matter.
      It was quite emotional but not in a bad way. I'm glad to be home again though. xx

      Delete