Thursday 21 October 2021

Thursday, 21-10-21

  Hi!  
Ready meals (bought and hm) in the freezer all now audited and listed.  It will make the daily planning much simpler.

Yesterday's meals:

Lovely porridge for breakfast.  35g oats, 125 ml milk, some apple pie spice mix, a bit of caramel skinny syrup, an apple (three quarters grated and in the porridge and a quarter on top because it looks nice) and, to finish it off, a little drizzle of chocolate sauce.  

It set me up beautifully for my personal training session.

I really fancied a big salad although I didn't have any leaves left which was annoying.  It's the weekly shop today though, thank goodness.

The last of the frozen sushi but I will refrain from getting any more for now.
Look at the colour difference - same backing, different lighting.  

The Szechuan beef was really very nice indeed.  I added onion and mushroom to bulk it out a bit and it was delicious.  Quite spicy but I like spicy.

I finished off with a Mullerlight yogurt.


Today's plans:

B:  choc weetabix, yogurt and fruit
The last two of the pack so I might just have to get some more soon.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for milk, one healthy extra B for the weetabix and one syn for a little drizzle of choccy sauce.

L:  chicken and veg casserole, konjac rice; fruit
This has been in the freezer for a while and I wrote 'needs thickening' on the lid.  However, I have half a pouch of konjac rice to use up so that will do.  It won't soak anything up but it will help.
SW:  one syn for the casserole and half for the rice

D:  Cajun burger, butternut squash chips, salad; yogurt
I made these burgers ages ago so it's about time I started in on them, isn't it?  I'll probably have some home made chutney with them.  I absolutely love roasted butternut squash and they go really well with salad.  Perfick.
SW:  one syn for some mayo, one for some chutney and half for the yogurt

E:  a rest day today

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five syns

From the freezer:  some frozen fruit, chicken and veg casserole and Cajun burger

No comments:

Post a Comment