Tuesday 1 February 2022

A small SW food haul from Morrisons

 Really I had very little that I needed but I was right out of onions and carrots which are essentials so I did a quick shop.  It's not a 'top up' shop because I won't be going again until next week, I hope.

Veg and salad:
Just the essentials plus a few salad things that I don't need today but will need soon.
Fruit:
I had fruit but, again, getting a bit short, particularly on apples and the pears just looked nice.
Dairy and not:
The Arla yogurt is five and a half syns for the whole pot, the Morrisons berries one is six syns for the whole lot.  Both are higher than Mullerlight but it's nice to have a change.
The not-feta cheese is a healthy A for 65g or two and a half syns for 25g.  I got it because I want to make the spicy squash and chickpea recipe again, this time with feta (not) and croutons added to make is sort of panzanella like.
I got more oat milk because I really like it.  It can live in the cupboard until I need it.
Odds and ends:
The Nandos sauce is half a syn for a level btsp and I got it because I've seen comments about it being really nice so I though I'd try it out.
Have you use it?

The other is because I like to have some in case and when I was clearing I thought I didn't have any.  Of course, when I put it away, there was another one that had obviously been hiding before!

And that's it.  The cheapest shop I have had in a fair while.  Not cheap, just cheaper!


No comments:

Post a Comment